Welcome to Hopkinsville Middle School!
To get started go to christian.kyschools.us and click "Online Registration" or go through your Parent Portal to register all students at one time. Provide 3 proofs or residency to the school (See Below).
A. ONE (1) of the following:
1. Homestead Exemption Card - reflecting Homestead Exemption within Christian County (considered family' primary residence)
2. Property Tax Notice (may require additional verification)
3. Home Purchase contract in Christian County specified closing date, with a copy of he deed to be provided within sixty (60) days of closing date
4. Copy of a Manifestation of Domicile filed by the parent (obtained at the Chiristian County Courthouse/the Clerk of Courts Office)
5. A current rental or lease agreement
B. TWO (2) of the following:
1. A current Kentucky Driver's License
2. Automobile Insurance (last 2 statements)
3. A current electric billing statement with the portion showing name and service address
4. A current water bill, cable bill, or landline phone bill (last 2 statements)
Keep up with your student's grades, attendance and behavior with our Parent Portal. If you do not have a Parent Portal account, please contact Mrs. Tammie Green to set up your account 270-887-7130.
Hopkinsville Middle School & Kroger
Login in to your Kroger Plus account and add Hopkinsville Middle School as your Community partner. This will benefit the students every time a person uses their Kroger card. You will not lose your gas points or any other rewards that you have/will accumulate.
- You have to sign in or call the number on the back of your card.
- If using website then click on Community tab (In Your Community)
- Scroll down to Community Rewards
- Enroll Now – enter information
- Look for organization - HOP
- Click on HMS – ENROLL
You are done – pass along to grandparents, friends, and others.